Why does the hydraulic press leak when running?
If the mechanical equipment works continuously for a long time, its internal parts will be in an overload state. If it takes a long time, it will be unbearable, and then there will be various faults, especially the hydraulic press we call today.
When oil leakage occurs during the operation of the hydraulic press, the following problems can be analyzed first.
1. Check whether the hole cover of the hydraulic press is too thin. It is easy to deform after tightening the bolts, and oil leakage occurs in the touch gap;
2. During the operation of the hydraulic press, the oil tank is stirred very violently, and the lubricating oil splashes everywhere in the hydraulic press. If there is too much oil, a large amount of lubricating oil will accumulate at the shaft seal and contact surface, resulting in leakage;
3. There is no oil return tank on the hydraulic box. The lubricating oil is stored in the shaft seal, end cover, contact surface, etc. and leaks freely from the ground under the action of pressure difference;
4. Improper maintenance technology: during equipment maintenance, oil leakage may be caused due to incomplete removal of dirt on the contact surface, improper selection of sealant, reversal of sealing direction, untimely replacement of sealing, etc;
5. During the production of the hydraulic press, the relevant castings will not be annealed or aged, and the internal stress will not be eliminated. After long-term use, the fire will inevitably deform, resulting in idling and oil leakage.