Generally speaking, the cooler should be installed in the hydraulic system of the oil press. Because the cooler plays a vital role in the oil press:
1. There shall be enough heat dissipation area to keep the oil temperature within the allowable range.
2. The pressure loss shall be small when the oil passes through.
3. When the system load changes, it is easy to control the oil to maintain a constant temperature.
4. Have sufficient strength.
Installation mode of cooler: the cooler is generally installed in the oil return pipeline or low-pressure pipeline. If necessary, it can also be installed at the oil outlet of the hydraulic pump to form an independent cooling circuit. The details are as follows:
1. The cooler is installed at the overflow port of the main overflow valve. The characteristics of this installation method are: the hot oil generated by the overflow valve is directly cooled, and is not affected by the impact pressure of the system. The one-way valve plays a protective role, and the stop valve can directly return the hydraulic oil to the oil tank when starting.
2. The cooler is installed on the main oil return circuit. The characteristics of this installation method are:; The cooler is directly installed on the main oil return circuit with fast cooling speed, but when there is impact pressure in the system circuit, the cooler is required to bear high pressure.
3. The advantages of independent cooling circuit are:; A separate hydraulic pump passes the hot working medium into the cooler, and the cooler is not affected by hydraulic shock.